We’re excited to announce that The Club Level Fitness Centre is now open! To get a look at the Fitness Centre, click HERE!
Members can enjoy 24/7 access to our state-of-the-art equipment and locker room amenities, as well as an introductory Group Exercise schedule. Our full Group Exercise schedule will be available starting next Monday, October 9th. To book a class, sign-up on the MindBody site.
Become a Fitness Centre member today! Simply follow the steps below:
- The first thing is enrolling to become a member HERE through our online registration process. There are two steps to this enrollment process.
- Input your email and personal info to create an account with MindBody Online.
- Once you are signed into your account, click on the “Membership and Online Store” tab in the top right corner and follow the blue prompts to finalize your membership enrollment.
- After you’ve completed the process, you should see a red M symbol next to your name at the top of the screen. If you do not see the red M symbol, your registration is not complete and you will not be able to check-in or sign-up for the Group Exercise classes.
- The second thing you’ll want to do is bring your building FOB by the Fitness Centre and meet with Daniel to get your FOB activated into the MindBody system. This will be the same FOB to gain access to the third floor, the Fitness Centre and check-in to the MindBody system, located at the front door of the Fitness Centre.
- Once you have these two steps completed, you will be ready to start using The Club Level Fitness Centre!
How to use the lockers:
The lockers will use a 4-digit code (of your choice) to lock and unlock.
To lock: Simply hit the “key” button, your 4-digit code and the “key” button again.
You’ll use this code to lock AND unlock the lockers.
Once you have unlocked the locker, it will be cleared for the next member to use.
**Please do not leave anything over night in the lockers as it will be removed and relocated to the Courtesy Desk – Lost and Found.
If you have any questions, please call the Fitness Centre at 210-306-4225 or email Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. The Fitness Centre staff looks forward to helping you achieve your personal health and fitness goals!
Below are the Club Level Fitness Centre Rules: