We’re excited to announce that The Club Level Fitness Centre is now open! To get a look at the Fitness Centre, click HERE!
Members can enjoy 24/7 access to our state-of-the-art equipment and locker room amenities, as well as an introductory Group Exercise schedule. Our full Group Exercise schedule will be available starting next Monday, October 9th. To book a class, sign-up on the MindBody site.
Become a Fitness Centre member today! Simply follow the steps below:
- The first thing is enrolling to become a member HERE through our online registration process. There are two steps to this enrollment process.
- Input your email and personal info to create an account with MindBody Online.
- Once you are signed into your account, click on the “Membership and Online Store” tab in the top right corner and follow the blue prompts to finalize your membership enrollment.
- After you’ve completed the process, you should see a red M symbol next to your name at the top of the screen. If you do not see the Yellow M symbol, your registration is not complete and you will not be able to check-in or sign-up for the Group Exercise classes.
- The second thing you’ll want to do is email Fitness Centre management @ firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to get your FOB activated into the MindBody system. This will be the same FOB to gain access to the third floor, the Fitness Centre and check-in to the MindBody system, located at the front door of the Fitness Centre.
- Once you have these two steps completed, you will be ready to start using The Club Level Fitness Centre!
How to use the lockers:
The lockers will use a 4-digit code (of your choice) to lock and unlock.
To lock: Simply hit the “key” button, your 4-digit code and the “key” button again.
You’ll use this code to lock AND unlock the lockers.
Once you have unlocked the locker, it will be cleared for the next member to use.
**Please do not leave anything over night in the lockers as it will be removed and relocated to the Courtesy Desk – Lost and Found.
If you have any questions, please call or email the Fitness Centre at 210-306-4225 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment. The Fitness Centre staff looks forward to helping you achieve your personal health and fitness goals!
Fitness Centre Rules & Policies:
- Cell phones are prohibited in locker rooms. Cell phones are only permitted in the main lobby area.
- Report defective equipment to the Fitness Centre staff.
- Do not jerk, bounce, or slam weights.
- Re-rack weights after use! They may not be left on the floor or leaned against walls, mirrors or machines at any time.
- Please refrain from profanity, loud grunts, loud talking, and sing-alongs with your personal music device.
- Inappropriate behavior that adversely affects others will be handled at the discretion of the Fitness Centre management.
- Foods and beverages are not allowed in the Fitness Centre. Water is permitted in containers with secure tops.
- Please be courteous when using strength equipment. Don’t tie-up equipment by resting excessively on it between sets.
- Please limit your time on the cardio equipment to 30 minutes during peak time.
- Adhere to time limits on cardiovascular equipment when others are waiting. Do not hover around machines as it distracts others working out. Be on time for scheduled classes. Later arrival is inconsiderate to the instructor and other participants, and is unsafe as you will not not be properly warmed-up.
- Maintain at least 6 feet separation from other individuals not within the same household.
- Wear gloves that fully cover from the wrist to the fingers while weight-lifting.
- Wear a face covering (over the nose and mouth) wherever it is not feasible to maintain 6 feet of social distancing from another individual not in the same household
- Disinfect any equipment before and after use, including exercise machines and free weights.
Non-Staffed Hours Policies
- Members are required to check-in using the MindBody Kiosk system during all hours.
- In the event that you do not have your badger during non-staffed hours, you will NOT be granted access to the Fitness Centre.
- ABSOLUTELY NO GUESTS, including children, your spouse, other family members, etc., are allowed in the Fitness Centre. This also includes employees who are not current members of the Fitness Centre.
- Proper athletic attire is required. Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Abrasive materials (denim, zippers, buttons, rivets) can damage equipment pads and are prohibited.
- Closed toe/heel athletic shoes are required. Socks and/or sandals are not acceptable.